- Cups, Star Trivet & Tetsubin Japanese style Cast Iron black big hobnail tea pot kettle 0.8L
- Tetsubin Japanese style Cast Iron Teapot In short; Black big hobnail design 0.8 litre Height; handle up 15cm, handle down 10cm Diameter; 16.5cm , with spout 19.5cm Weight; 1.6kg empty
- Trivet - Cast Iron Star shaped Trivet 170 These have been made to match our range of cast iron Teapots & Kettles to protect your surfaces from the heat. At the base of these trivets are five legs. Note this trivet does not have rubber feet. Wider pans and Teapots with a base of 17cm can sit on top of the Trivet. Teapots with a base of 10cm sit very securely at the lower level of the Trivet.
- Cast iron black hobnail tea cup and round coaster X2 In short; Cast iron tea cup 0.15 Litre x2, 8cm wide, 5.5cm high Hobnail pattern design Cast coaster X2, 10cm diameter Black enamel Weigh empty cup 0.3kg, coaster 0.2kg
- More detailed information can be found below
Instructions for use:1) Before using to brew tea, boil a pot of water and pour it out to prepare the pot for use.2) After each use, make sure that the pot is clean and dry to prevent the formation of rust. If water is left in the pot, chemicals from the minerals in the water may eventually erode the enamel coating.3) Tea should not be left in the pot overnight.4) In the unlikely event of rust, the pot can still be used. After cleaning the rusted area with a soft brush, boil used teabags or tealeaves. The tannic acid from the tea will react naturally with the iron producing a coating over the area.5) Store your pot in a cool, dry place or put it on display.We wish you many tranquil moments
Cups Star Trivet Tetsubin Japanese style Cast Iron black big hobnail tea pot kettle 0 8L B00KB0NHAE