- Cast Iron Brewing - Cast iron is beneficial due to the way it Evenly Absorbs Heat. The Gradual and Even Heating from the cast iron Infuses the greatest amount of Flavor from the tea leaves into the water. This strengthens the flavor of the tea, and any Positive Nutrients the leaves contain are also infused into the water. Cast iron also Retains Heat much better than any other material.
- Masterful Design - Our cast iron teapot features a High Temperature Oxidation cast iron interior that not only makes Cleaning Easier, but helps to Prevent the build-up of Rust and Oxidation. It includes a Stainless Steel Infuser for loose or bagged tea that ensures it will Not Alter or Detract from the Taste of your brew.
- Beautiful Aesthetic - Professionally crafted with a gorgeous Dragon Scale pattern, Hwagui's cast iron teapot is as much Decoration, Centerpiece and Conversation Starter as it is a Superior brewing device.
- Use and Care - To use, add loose or bagged tea into the infuser and insert it into the teapot. Slowly pour hot water over the tea and allow it to steep to 3-5 Minutes, and Enjoy. To clean, Do Not Use Any Dish Washing Detergent. Instead, use only clean water. Do Not Leave Tea or Water in the pot for Longer than an hour, and Dry Thoroughly after each use. Not Dishwasher Safe.
- Gift - Japanese tetsubin for dad, friends, family, wedding and tea lovers. Exquisite design perfect for tea lovers.
HwaGui Cast Iron Teapot with Stainless Steel Filter for Black Tea as Gift 800ml Japanese Healthy Kettle 0 8 l B0773D5PNZ